We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of individuals, legal entities, bodies or associations with regard to the processing of their personal data. This treatment will be based on full compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to articles 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we summarize all the operations we carry out that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue with each of them
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT THAT DOES NOT NEED THE CONSENT OF THE USER
The company CHL S.p.A., in its capacity as owner of the processing of personal data, informs you that your personal data may be processed for:
a) to register on the website www.chl.it (hereinafter the “Site”); provide the requested services of the Site;
b) comply with the obligations established by law, by EU regulations or regulations;
c) the management of any complaints and / or disputes.
These purposes do not require your consent pursuant to Article 24 c. 1 lett. b of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT NEEDING THE CONSENT OF THE USER
Your personal data will also be processed, also for the following additional purposes:
a) carry out interactive commercial communications;
b) send via SMS, e-mail (also through DEM and Newsletter), fax, calls without intervention of an operator, promotional material concerning the products and / or services of CHL S.p.A. or of subsidiaries or affiliates, including custom ones;
c) send via SMS, e-mail (also through DEM and Newsletter), fax, calls without intervention of an operator, promotional material concerning the products and / or services of commercial partners of CHL S.p.A, also customized.
d) d) use of your commercial profile by CHL for marketing purposes reading your purchase preferences and use and analysis of data related to your expenses to improve the commercial offer and make personalized promotions of products and / or services, research market and promotional activities of CHL (in compliance with the principles set out in Article 130 of the Privacy Code).
e) reading of your purchase preferences and use of your profile and analysis of the data relating to your expenses to improve the commercial offer by CHL for marketing purposes and to carry out personalized promotions of products and / or services, market research and promotional of commercial third party partners of CHL (in compliance with the principles dictated by article 130 of the Privacy Code).
These purposes require your express consent pursuant to Articles 23 and 130 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
3. DATA CONFERENCE
The provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated in point 1 is mandatory their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could result in the inability to provide the services offered by the Site and for the achievement of the other purposes indicated therein.
The conferment of your personal data for the purposes indicated in point 2 is optional; their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could result in the impossibility of carrying out the activities indicated therein.
4. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The treatment will be carried out both with the aid of automated instruments and by means of paper supports.
For the processing of personal data CHL S.p.A. will make use of Data Processors and Data Processors identified in technical, commercial and administrative areas of reference.
Some processing operations of a technical or organizational or management nature, functional to the provision of the services of the Site may be carried out by third-party companies appointed as Data Processors on behalf of CHL S.p.A.
5. DATA COMMUNICATION
With reference to the previous points 1 and 2, the collected data may be communicated to third companies operating both within the EU and outside the EU (suppliers, shippers, consulting companies) to allow you to use the services requested by you.
6. RIGHTS OF CHL S.P.A.
CHL S.p.A. will be able to intervene on the data as well as on any further information relating to the user if he / she believes in good faith that such activity is necessary to comply with legal requirements or measures of any competent authority; to support the competent police authorities in the activities of repression of offenses carried out on the Internet by one or more users, but not necessarily in the use of the services and / or in which the use of the services was in any way instrumental to the commission of any type of crime; to assert their rights in every seat, status, grade and against anyone; defend against claims by third parties that assert that any action and / or omission of the user in any way made through the services and / or consequent use of the services violates their rights.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You may at any time exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, reported in full on the website www.garanteprivacy.it by sending a written notice to the address indicated at 8 below.
For your convenience we reproduce in full the aforementioned Article 7:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
- The data subject also has the right to request:
- the ineffectiveness of the suppression of the presentation of the calling line identification in order to stop the disturbance caused by any disturbing calls. The request formulated in writing must specify the manner in which calls are received, with the express indication that the use of the data provided will be for exclusive purposes of protection with respect to disturbing calls. The ineffectiveness of the deletion may be arranged only for the hours during which the disturbance calls occur or for a period not exceeding fifteen days (Article 127 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
8. HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Owner and manager of the treatment is CHL S.p.A., Corso Italia 30 – 50123 Florence.
Indirizzo email: email@example.com
Telefono: 055 505 171
Fax 055 505 17235